skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Keith and Patricia
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I hope this is as fun as it looked when I was sitting on the beach. Oh what the Hay, you only live once.
"FLY AT YOUR OWN RISK!"
1 comment:
The Brereton Family!
said...
Way to go Pat! That looks like so much fun! You daredevil you!
March 10, 2009 at 6:50 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family Birthdays
December-
Keith- 6th
Patricia- 12th
Zach- 14th
Jessicca- 29th
Family Links
Tony and Kara
Glenn and Jessie
Chris and Christy
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(7)
►
June
(1)
▼
March
(6)
Lola and I, together. I've just gotten back and s...
I hope this is as fun as it looked when I was sitt...
Seat belted in and ready to go. Ear muffs in plac...
Up, up and away! This 15 minute flight is the hig...
This is the view from the sky. I only wish the dat...
Well, it took me three hours, but I finally figure...
►
2008
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Keith and Pat
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Way to go Pat! That looks like so much fun! You daredevil you!
Post a Comment